- The basic rule is “ Less is more”. It is recommended to offer a smaller range of foods in a greater quantity rather than a greater range in a smaller quantity. Depending on the quantity and size of the main course served in your event, we suggest the following amounts:
-Pre-lunch or dinner event: 1-2 pieces per guest.
- Refreshment 2-3 hours drink party: 4-6 pieces per guest.
- Dessert after lunch or dinner: 2-3 pieces per guest.
- Afternoon tea: 6-8 pieces per guest.
- We recommend 4-6 types of food items for dessert display or pass-around, 3-4 types of foods for three-tier display.
- Complimentary food tasting up to 8 (eight) types for 2 (two) pax.
- Any personalization of food items (eg: logo, initials, less sugar, etc) need to be informed beforehand and is subject to availability and agreement.
- Final menu and quantity must be confirmed at least 4 (four) days prior to the event.
- Clients must provide H&CO Event with a valid loading letter at least 2 (two) days prior to the event date from the venue where the event will be held. Failure to obtain a loading letter might cause delay or cancellation of the event service.
ON THE DAY
- H&CO Event will prepare, deliver and serve the food according to the list on the signed agreement.
- Standard disposable cutleries, paper trays, and napkins are inclusive in an event service.
- All on-site event is an inclusive minimum of 2 (two) butlers or more depending on the size of the event.
- Maximum event service is 4 (four) hours.
- Client (or a representative) is requested to count the quantity of food brought to the venue and sign a GRN (goods received note) document before the event starts. H&CO Event will not entertain any later claims of food quantity.
- H&CO Event will provide takeaway boxes for the un-finished food from the event. However, we will not be responsible for any damaged or mistreated takeaway foods after the event.
- Please note that H&CO Event will not serve or display any food & beverage brought by clients or from other vendors during the event service.
DISPLAY & DECORATIONS
- All food will be displayed according to H&CO Event standard template.
- For dessert display, a minimum area of 4m (length) x 2m (width) is required (exclude queue line) for the blue cart and tables.
- Basic blue H&CO foldable backdrop will be provided upon request.
- Any custom display, backdrop or decoration is to be provided by the client or third party (florist, decorator, etc), unless stated otherwise.
MINIMUM CHARGE, DEPOSIT & PAYMENT
- Minimum charge of On-site event is IDR 6,800,000 (six million and five hundred thousand rupiahs)
- For orders below minimum charge, event setting with 2 (two) butlers service will incur a charge of IDR 500,000 (five hundred thousand rupiahs) per service.
- A deposit of IDR 4,000,000 (four million rupiahs) - non-refundable - is needed to guarantee an event service and to be paid at least 2 (two) weeks before the event date.
- H&CO Priority card is not valid for further discount.
- Final payment is to be settled 3 (three) days before the event.
- If the payment is not settled before the service, H&CO Event has the right to only provide the amount of food based on the amount that already been paid.
- Payment is accepted in cash, credit card, payable cheque or bank transfer to:
Bank Central Asia (BCA)
8250055448 / Howard Chandra
EVENT SUBJECT POLICY
- Any deposit or cost incurred such as corkage charge from the venue is to be paid by the client.
- In any event of additional electricity supply is needed (for fridge, oven, coffee machine, etc), the arrangement and any surcharge incurred shall be settled by the client unless stated otherwise.
- H&CO Event holds the right to refuse or cancel the event at any time if the inappropriate subject matter is established. The subject includes sexually explicit material, discrimination (religion, gender, age, race, etc), anti-government or political beliefs, or any subject that H&CO may deem inappropriate. Event contents must obey national and local rules and regulations.
- In case of cancellation or postponement of the event, written notification must be made at least 1 (one) week before the event date.
- H&CO Event cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond its control, such as cancellation due to new law & regulations, force majeure (riots, terrorist attack, insurrection and natural disaster such as fire, earthquakes, etc) and other similar events. If any mentioned event occurs, H&CO Event will assist clients to make an alternative arrangement to the best of its capacity.
- In the event of any cancellation, H&CO Event will not refund or transfer the deposit made.
ALLERGY, INTOLERANCE & WARNING
- Some of the food items may contain alcohol. Please ask our staffs if you wish to omit any alcohol in the food.
- Please be advised due to the warnings on some of the ingredients used in the kitchen, there may be traces of nut, wheat, soy, meat and dairy in all of our food.
PHOTOGRAPHY & PUBLISHING
- H&CO Event reserves the right to take photographs of the event service for documentation and social media or online publishing purposes.